· During evening functions, the exhibit galleries will remain open until 9:00 p.m.. The Sea Visions Theatre and the Natural Selection gift shop will be closed.
· In an effort to be a good neighbor, all entertainment must be of good taste and moderate volume. The Aquarium management must pre-approve all entertainment and will not allow excessive noise on the premises. Live rock bands and amplified music are not allowed.
· Fund-raising and political functions are not allowed. Merchandise and product sales are not allowed at events held at the Aquarium.
· All functions held at the Waikiki Aquarium must be smoke-free.
· Beer and wine may be served at your event. Approval of the Waikiki Aquarium director is required for all events serving alcohol. Alcohol must be served at one station and monitored at all times. Glass beer bottles or wine glasses are not allowed for drink service. Guests are not permitted to have coolers with alcohol at their table. Alcohol service must end by 9:00 p.m. or one hour prior to renter's end time, whichever is earlier.
· All food must be ready-to-serve. Cooking is not allowed on the premises. Kitchen and clean-up facilities are not available.
For more information about the Waikiki Aquarium facility rental, please click here.
For more information and facility availability, please contact the Waikiki Aquarium Events & Membership Office at 440-9015, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. HST (GMT -10:00). Or send an email to email@example.com.